Dr. Power’s Formula Massage Oil
Dr. Power’s Formula Massage Oil and its close relative, BullRyder Body Balm Formula, came into being as our response to help a friend. Our friend, Ernesto, is quite a character and adventurer. He will run a mountain marathon on a moment’s notice, or hop on his bicycle and ride from North Carolina to Virginia with little planning, or just decide to climb a sheer rock face for the fun of it. He does rock work for a living and routinely moves rocks of a hundred pounds or more all day long. He plays as hard as he works and sometimes things get a little wild.
Over the years, we’ve made several herbal formulas to help him with aches & pains, with good success. We thought that we had seen him with aches & pains before but, one day when he came limping into our shop hardly able to move. He had tried something new the night before – he had entered a mechanical bull riding contest (not a real bull) and he was black and blue and hurting all over. We tried the usual salves and ointments for him and they helped some but, two days later, he was still in pain and asking for something more.
That’s when we developed our new formula, Dr. Power’s Formula in Massage Oil, and, in Ernesto’s case, it worked like a charm. We realized that if our formula could help him then it was something that many people would benefit from.
Ingredients in Dr. Power’s Formula Massage Oil
- Massage Base (Combination of Grapeseed, Sweet Almond & Jojoba Oils)
- St. John’s Wort Oil infused in Organic Olive Oil
- Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
- Cajeput Essential Oil
- Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Balsam Poplar Essential Oil
- Sweet Birch Essential Oil
- White Fir Essential Oil
- Plai Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
Dr. Power’s Formula Massage Oil contains Capsaicin. All natural Capsaicin is the component of hot peppers that make them HOT. Be sure to not get the oil on any sensitive areas of the body and, of course, be especially careful to not get in your eyes. Wash hands TWICE after using and scrub well.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.