BullRyder Body Balm
Got Aches & Pains? We developed Bullryder Body Balm for just that!
THE BULLRYDER STORY
How BullRyder Body Balm™ came into being.
Our Amazing BullRyder Body Balm Formula came into being as our response to help a friend. Our friend, Ernesto, is quite a character and adventurer. He will run a mountain marathon on a moment’s notice, or hop on his bicycle and ride from North Carolina to Virginia with little planning, or just decide to climb a sheer rock face for the fun of it. He does rock work for a living and routinely moves rocks of a hundred pounds or more all day long. He plays as hard as he works and sometimes things get a little wild.
Over the years, we’ve made several herbal formulas to help him with aches & pains, with good success. We thought that we had seen him with aches & pains before but, one day when he came limping into our shop hardly able to move. He had tried something new the night before – he had entered a mechanical bull riding contest (not a real bull) and he was black and blue and hurting all over. We tried the usual salves and ointments for him and they helped some but, two days later, he was still in pain and asking for something more.
That’s when we developed our new formula and, in Ernesto’s case, it worked like a charm. We realized that if our formula could help him then it was something that many people would benefit from. So, in honor of Ernesto’s “adventure”, we named our all natural formula “BullRyder”. That’s how BullRyder Body Balm™ was born. The formula we use today is the same that we used for Ernesto and we believe it to be the best product of its kind on the market.
- Organic Coconut Oil, 76°
- 100% Natural Beeswax
- St. John’s Wort Oil infused in Organic Olive Oil
- Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
- Cajeput Essential Oil
- Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Balsam Poplar Essential Oil
- Sweet Birch Essential Oil
- White Fir Essential Oil
- Plai Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
BullRyder Body Balm contains Capsaicin. All natural Capsaicin is the component of hot peppers that make them HOT. Be sure to not get BullRyder on any sensitive areas of the body and, of course, be especially careful to not get in your eyes. Wash hands TWICE after using and scrub well.
BullRyder Body Balm™ is manufactured for safety in a fully temperature-controlled facility that ensures purity and accuracy of materials through inspection and evaluation at every step of production and packaging. With a strong commitment to meet or exceed our customers expectations, we maintain the highest standards throughout all our operations. Our body salve is packaged in a 4oz. metal tin with screw top so that you can carry it with you while you’re out on your own adventures.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you can return BullRyder Body Balm™ for a prompt and courteous refund of full purchase price. We encourage you to try BullRyder, risk-free, for 30 days—your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. Join the world’s hardest working folks who have made BullRyder Body Balm™ the only body balm they need.
Experience BullRyder Body Balm™ for yourself. Reserve your 30-day supply now and get a 2nd tin for half price.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.