Professional Aromatherapy Starter Kit includes 16 Therapeutic Quality Essential Oils, 10ml ea. + Aromatherapy Study Guide.
For the aspiring aromatherapist, the Professional Aromatherapy Starter Kit provides 16 of the most needed essential oils used in professional practice of aromatherapy. Like all of the 100% pure & natural essential Oils at Artisan Aromatics, these 16 essential oils are of true therapeutic quality. This collection of essential oils in our Professional Aromatherapy Starter Kit contains 16 of our most popular 100% pure and natural essential oils and is great for anyone who wants to explore the varied properties and uses of essential oils for personal enjoyment and for enhancing wellness.
SAVE 5% All of our Essential Oils Sets & Kits
Each Aromatherapy Kit and/or Aromatherapy Set includes a 5% Discount over price you would pay if you bought each oil separately.
The Professional Aromatherapy Starter Kit also comes with Dr. Joie Power’s Aromatherapy Quick Study Guide, a 4 page laminated guide on the uses of essential oils. The Aromatherapy Guide includes information about the 16 essential oils in this kit plus 9 more. Keep this Aromatherapy Guide around as an easy reference manual. This Kit was developed by Clinical Aromatherapy Consultant and retired neuropsychologist Dr. Joie Power, who also director of The Aromatherapy School and the Highlands School of Natural Healing.
The Professional Aromatherapy Starter Kit contains these 16 100% pure and natural therapeutic quality essential oils, 10ml ea.:
- Bergamot FCF
- Cedarwood Atlas
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Frankincense, Somalia
- Geranium, Egypt
- Lavender, Bulgaria
- Lemon, organic
- Orange, organic
- Tea Tree, organic
- Ylang Ylang Complete
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Artisan Aromatics, a dba of EcomGreen LLC, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication.