Professional Aromatherapy Starter Kit
For the aspiring aromatherapist, the Professional Aromatherapy Starter Kit provides 16 of the most common essential oils used in professional practice; essential oils derived from woods, roots, leaves, needles, flowers, resins and citrus rinds. It’s an excellent collection for anyone who wants to explore the varied properties and uses of essential oils for personal enjoyment and for enhancing wellness.
The Aromatherapy Starter Kit contains 10mL bottles of these 16 essential oils:
- Bergamot FCF
- Cedarwood Atlas
- Eucalyptus Glob
- Fir Needle Silver
- Geranium Egypt
- Lavender Bulgaria
- Lemon (org)
- Orange (org)
- Tea Tree
The Professional Aromatherapy Starter Kit also comes with Dr. Joie Power’s Aromatherapy Quick Study Guide, a 4 page laminated guide on the uses of essential oils. Keep this around as an easy reference manual.
This Kit was developed by Clinical Aromatherapy Consultant and retired neuropsychologist Dr. Joie Power, who also heads The Aromatherapy School and the Highlands School of Natural Healing.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Artisan Aromatics, a dba of EcomGreen LLC, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication.