Earn up to 20 Points.
Our 3 Aromatherapy Kits are a great way to get started using essential oils and creating your own aromatherapy blends. These aromatherapy kits were created for The Highlands School of Natural Healing & The Aromatherapy School but, are great Essential Oil Starter Kits for all. You’ll save 5% too while enjoying the benefits of using true therapeutic quality essential oils.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Choose the size bottles in your aromatherapy kit to either minimize cost or maximize quantity. Choose the all 2ml aromatherapy kit or the 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml “mix” kit that has the most expensive oils in smaller sizes but most of the oils in 15ml sizes. Level I, II & III Aromatherapy Kits are discounted 5% off retail prices for individual essential oils.
Level I Essential Oil Kit contains the following essential oils (“mix” kit sizes indicated):
Cedarwood Atlas organic 15ml, Chamomile Blue 2ml, Chamomile Roman 5ml, Clary Sage 10ml, Eucalyptus globulus organic 15ml, Frankincense 5ml, Geranium Egypt organic 10ml, Lavender Provence Organic 10ml, Lemon organic 15ml, Sweet Orange organic 15ml, Peppermint organic 15ml, Rose Otto 2ml, Rosemary Tunisia 15ml, Tea Tree organic 15ml, Thyme linalol 15ml, Ylang Ylang Extra 10ml.
Level II Essential Oil Kit contains the following essential oils (“mix” kit sizes indicated):
Angelica Root 2ml, Basil linalol 15ml, Cajeput 15ml, Cypress 15ml, Helichrysum 2ml, Juniper Berry 15ml, Marjoram Sweet organic 10ml, Myrrh 5ml, Neroli 2ml, Pepper (black) 15ml, Petitgrain 15ml, Vetiver organic 5ml.
Level III Essential Oil Kit contains the following essential oils (“mix” kit sizes indicated):
Bay Laurel 10ml, Cardamom 5ml, Fennel 15ml, Fir Needle 15ml, Ginger 15ml, Melissa 2ml, Palmarosa 15ml, Patchouli organic 10ml, Sandalwood 2ml, Spikenard 5ml
These Level I, II & III Essential Oil Kits were designed to specifically meet the requirements for The Highlands School of Natural Healing’s Level I, Level II, and Level III Aromatherapy Workshops but, of course, these aromatherapy kits also make great starter kits or aromatherapy gift sets for anyone.
All of the Essential Oils in our Level I, Level II, and Level III Essential Oil Kits are Therapeutic Quality. The Level I essential oil kit contains 16 essential oils, the Level II essential oil kit contains 12 essential oils and the Level III essential oil kit contains 10 essential oils. Some of the Essential Oils come from our Artisan collection, and the remainder of the Essential Oils come from our Therapeutic quality collection. A sturdy, laboratory quality box with 16 cell dividers holds the Essential Oils that go in each aromatherapy kit.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Artisan Aromatics, a dba of EcomGreen LLC, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication.
|Dimensions||5.25 x 5.25 x 3 in|
Level I – all 2ml, Level I – 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml (mix), Level II – all 2ml, Level II – 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml (mix), Level III – all 2ml, Level III – 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml (mix)