Self-Esteem / Confidence Aromatherapy Blend
Self-Esteem / Confidence Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils that have been described by some aromatherapists as having emotionally strengthening and fortifying effects that can aid in improving confidence and self-esteem when used in conjunction with other strategies such as intention, visual imagery or relaxation training. Try this blend when you need a little boost in confidence and see if it helps. This is the blend I rely on when I have to do public speaking.
- Bay Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Pine Essential Oil
- Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Thyme linalol Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
Our blends are formulated using pure essential oils. These Aromatherapy Blends / Essential Oil Blends can be used as-is in a diffuser but for use on the body they must be diluted in vegetable oil to a maximum concentration of 3%. To purchase the same formula in a ready-to-use form, go to our Massage Oils page where you’ll find almost all of our aromatherapy blend formulas pre-diluted to an ideal 2.5% in our very special massage base (a combination of Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil and Jojoba) available in 4oz or 8oz bottles.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.