Safe Travels Aromatherapy Blend Aromatherapy Blend
Safe Travels Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils derived from plants that were historically believed to offer protection to persons exposed to contagion. We can’t say that essential oil blends of this type will keep you safe from the Plague, as once believed, but many people today enjoy the powerful, clean, antiseptic aromas of such traditional blends.
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Ravensara Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
This Safe Travels Aromatherapy Blend of pure essential oils must be diluted before topical use. For a spray, use 97.5% water or grain alcohol and 2.5% of the essential oil blend (about 3ml of essential oil in a 4oz of base). When using water as the base, add a few drops of unscented liquid detergent to help disperse the essential oils, and agitate vigorously before each use of this blend. Our Safe Travels blend can also be used for doing a traditional inhalation or can be diluted in vegetable oil for spot application to the chest/throat area: use up to 2 drops in a teaspoon of vegetable oil for spot application.
- Heat water to boil.
- Turn the burner off.
- Allow the water to cool for a minute.
- Add 2 drops of the Safe Travels Blend.
- Breathe in the vapors deeply through nose and mouth several times; repeat if desired.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.