Safe & Secure Aromatherapy Blend
Safe & Secure Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils that have been described by aromatherapists as being conducive to relaxation and greater calmness. The aroma is deep, earthy and grounding with beautiful floral notes of rose, lavender, and geranium.
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Juniper Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Vetiver Essential Oil
Our blends are formulated using pure essential oils. They can be used as-is in a diffuser or well-made aroma locket but should be diluted in a vegetable oil before applying to the skin . To purchase the same formula in a ready-to-use form, go to our Massage Oils page where you’ll find most of our aromatherapy blend formulas pre-diluted to 2.5% in our very special massage base (a combination of Sweet Almond, Grapeseed and Jojoba available in 4oz or 8oz bottles.
Safety Issues and Tips
Essential oils that have been described by aromatherapists as calming might possibly encourage drowsiness while driving so we don’t recommend this blend for use in the car or before driving. Also see General Safety Considerations in the box below.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.