Robbers Aromatherapy Blend – Restricted
Robbers Aromatherapy Blend – Restricted is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils and is based on old, traditional formulas that were used during the Middle Ages by grave robbers who believed that such herbs and essential oils would help protect them from illness.
CAUTION: Contains Essential Oils that can be quite harsh. Dilute much more than the usual 2.5% if using topically.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
The formula dates back to the time of the plague when thieves and grave robbers protected themselves with essential oils and is believed to have originated from thieves during the 15th century. Supposedly, this mixture of oils was created by a group of thieves and grave robbers who used the essential oils to protect themselves from contracting the plague while robbing the dead and dying. The thieves supposedly gave up the essential oil recipe in order to receive lesser punishment.
This Robbers Aromatherapy Blend (a combination of antiviral / antibacterial essential oils) must be diluted before use. For an antiviral / antibacterial spray, use MORE THAN 97.5% water or grain alcohol and LESS THAN 2.5% of the essential oil blend (about 3ml of essential oil in a 4oz of base). A combination of 80% water / 17.5% grain alcohol and 2.5% essential oils may also be used. For water as base, add a few drops of unscented liquid detergent to help disperse the essential oils and agitate vigorously before each use of the Robbers Essential Oil Blend.
- Heat the water to boil.
- Turn the burner off.
- Allow the water to cool for a few moments.
- Add 5 or 6 drops of the Robbers Aromatherapy Blend.
- Breathe in the vapors deeply through nose and mouth several times.
Note: Don’t use rubbing alcohol – only grain alcohol or vodka.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.