- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ready-to-Go Aroma Inhaler
The Aroma Inhaler | Ready-to-Go with Special Blends has a cotton filled inner sleeve in which we’ve added one of our special blends of essential oils. You can easily add essential oils to the Aroma Inhaler using the included recharge oil vial and micro-pipette. The plastic Aroma Inhaler is about the size of lipstick and fits easily into any pocket or purse.
Unscrew the cover of our aroma inhaler, hold the rounded tip of the aromatherapy under your nose, and inhale the exquisite aroma of one of our very special aromatherapy blends made with pure essential oils. Each blend was created by our clinical consultant, Dr. Joie Power. Choose one or more of our aroma inhalers to suit your mood.
When using blank aromatherapy inhalers, you can use a few drops of Lavender or Peppermint. Or, experience the warm aroma of one of our fine organic Enfleurage florals like Gardenia, Lily, Rose or Tuberose. Just insert a few drops of our pure Artisan Aromatics Essential Oils onto the cotton wick inside of the aroma inhaler cap.
Our Gardenia, Tuberose or Lavender Essential Oils would be just perfect for this aroma inhaler, and all have lovely aromas. Tuberose Essential Oil is also known for boosting the libido and is a great aphrodisiac.
If you wish to change aromas, it is generally best to purchase multiple aroma inhalers, but you can replace the cotton wick.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Be Calm, Calm & Balanced, Cold / Flu Onset, Cold Flu Recovery, Easy Going, Energy, Gentle Focus, Get To Sleep, Good Sleep, Headache Relief, Let It Go, Mental Focus, Patience, Safe & Secure, Safe Travel, Self-Esteem / Confidence