Patience Aromatherapy Blend
Patience Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils that have been reported by aromatherapists to help promote relaxation and patience. This is a blend to try when you need to feel some encouragement in meeting the challenges posed by stressful or annoying situations. Inhale and take a moment to focus on this lovely aroma; let it support you in conjunction with your other strategies for developing greater tolerance.
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Our blends are formulated using pure essential oils. These Aromatherapy Blends / Essential Oil Blends can be used as-is in a diffuser but before using on the body they must be diluted in a vegetable oil to a concentration no greater than 3%. To purchase the same formula in a ready-to-use form, go to our Massage Oils page where you’ll find almost all of our aromatherapy blend formulas pre-diluted to 2.5% in our very special massage base (a combination of Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil and Jojoba) available in 4oz or 8oz bottles.
Safety Tip: Because this blend contains essential oils described as “relaxing” by aromatherapists, it could promote drowsiness in some people. For this reason, this blend should not be used prior to or while driving. Note: Drivers could experience drowsiness even if this blend was only used on a passenger in the vehicle.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.