Let it Go Aromatherapy Blend
Let it Go Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils that have been described by aromatherapists as having relaxing, calming, clarifying and comforting effects. The lovely aroma is exotic, with spice and floral notes deepened by a touch of earthy Vetiver.
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Vetiver Essential Oil
This 100% pure essential oil blend can be used as-is in a diffuser but should be diluted in vegetable oil to a concentration of no more than 3% prior to use on the skin. To purchase the same formula in a ready-to-use form, go to our Massage Oils page where you’ll find almost all of our aromatherapy blend formulas pre-diluted to 2.5% in our very special massage base (a combination of Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil and Jojoba) available in 4oz or 8oz bottles.
Safety Tip: Because this blend contains some essential oils that have been described as “relaxing” and/or “calming” it could promote drowsiness in some people. For that reason, this blend should not be used prior to or while driving. Note: it is possible that drivers could become drowsy even if this blend was applied only to a passenger in the same vehicle.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.