Gentle Focus Essential Oil Blend
Gentle Focus Essential Oil Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils. It has a lovely citrus aroma with soft floral notes. The essential oils in this blend have been reported in popular aromatherapy references to aid in achieving better focus and concentration, especially in situations where stress and worry are contributing factors. Feeling distracted? Try a few drops of Gentle Focus Blend in your fan diffuser.
How to Use This Blend
Gentle Focus Essential Oil Blend is best used for inhalation since it contains a little lemon essential oil, which is phototoxic. Essential oils that are phototoxic promote sun burn when applied to the skin and may result in severe sunburn in some cases. If you do plan to dilute this blend with vegetable oil and apply it to the skin, do not do so for 12 hours prior to exposure to sunlight or tanning lamps.
This is a great blend to try in a small desk-top fan diffuser; add 3 or 4 drops to the diffuser pad. You can also add 2 or 3 drops to an aroma locket that will not allow the oil to touch the skin. Don’t have a diffuser or locket? Just put 3 or 4 drops on a large cotton ball and place the ball in an uncovered dish on your desk (make sure pets and toddlers can’t reach the ball and eat it).
Safety Issues and Tips
As noted above, the lemon essential oil in this blend is phototoxic so do not use on skin that will be exposed to sunlight or tanning lamps for 12 hours prior to exposure. Also read and follow the General Safety guidelines in the box below. We do not personally find this blend to cause drowsiness but because it contains lavender essential oil it theoretically could have that effect: for this reason, we recommend avoiding this blend before or during driving. Note: drivers could theoretically experience drowsiness even if this blend was only used on a passenger in the vehicle.
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Lavender (France) Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil
All of the above essential oils are 100% pure and undiluted.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.