EZ-Queasy+ Essential Oil Blend
EZ-Queasy+ Essential Oil Blend is a combination of 100% pure essential oils that have been reported by aromatherapists to help ease mild feelings of routine queaziness associated with traveling. If pregnant, consult with a qualified health care professional before using this blend.
We have two versions of our EZ-Queasy Essential Oil Blend, each made with the same basic essential oils: Ginger, Peppermint & Spearmint. But EZ-Queasy+ has the addition of Cardamom. Cardamom makes our blend a wee bit more effective but, it is also a much more expensive essential oil so price for the “+” is higher. Having both “regular” and “+” allows us to offer you an option. If price is main concern, choose regular EZ-Queasy but, if you’re willing to spend a bit more then choose EZ-Queasy+.
How to Use This Essential Oil Blend
This blend is best used for inhalation in small amounts only: 1 or 2 drops on a fan diffuser or 1 drop in an aromatherapy locket is all that is needed. It can also be diluted to 2.5% in a vegetable oil and applied sparingly to the chest area.
Other Safety Issues and Tips
EZ-Queasy+ Essential Oil blend is not appropriate for use with young children. According to Tisserand & Young (Essential Oil Safety: Second Edition, pg. 387, 2014), Peppermint Essential Oil, which is a major component of this blend, should not be used by any route by persons with cardiac fibrillation and/or G6PD enzyme deficiency.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.