Calm & Balanced Essential Oil Blend
Calm & Balanced Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils that have been described by aromatherapists as having “calming” and “balancing” effects. The beautiful, complex aroma has herbaceous and deep, sensual floral notes softened and deepened by hints of frankincense and orange. Don’t let the frustrations and stresses of daily life become overwhelming; step back, make time for relaxation and reflection and enjoy the beautiful aromas of nature’s healing essences.
How to Use This Blend
Calm and Balanced Blend can be used for inhalation in an aroma locket or small diffuser or can be properly diluted for direct application to the skin. It is also a nice blend to use in a warm bath: for this purpose, add 6 drops of pure Calm and Balanced Blend to a tablespoon of whole milk and gently stir this mixture into a warm bath.
This formula is also available as a pre-diluted Massage Oil that is ready to use on the skin (see our Massage Oils section) or make your own massage oil by diluting this pure essential oil blend in a vegetable oil to a maximum concentration of 2.5%.
Safety Issues and Tips
Essential oils that have been described by aromatherapists as calming might possibly encourage drowsiness while driving so we don’t recommend using this blend in a car or before you will be driving (Note: drivers may experience drowsiness even if the blend was used only on a passenger in the car). In addition, also see General Safety Considerations in the box below.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.