Body Bliss Essential Oil Blend
Body Bliss Essential Oil Blend, is a blend of 100% pure essential oils. It has a wonderful herbal aroma with a hint of penetrating mint and is comprised of essential oils that have been reported by aromatherapists to assist in decreasing routine muscle soreness from over-exertion. When you’ve over done it on that mountain bike, don’t just sit there and hurt; enjoy a soothing warm bath with Body Bliss.
How to Use This Blend
Body Bliss Pure Essential Oil Blend is best used in a warm (not hot) bath, warm compress, or appropriately diluted in a vegetable oil and then applied directly to the skin as a spot application or for whole body massage. To use in a warm bath, add up to 6 drops of this pure Essential Oil Blend to a tablespoon of whole milk and gently stir into warm bath water. If you prefer, you can also purchase this formula as a convenient, pre-diluted Massage Oil Blend that is ready-to-use for topical application.
Safety Issues and Tips
Please see General Safety Considerations in the box below.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
Our Essential Oil Blends are formulated using pure essential oils. They can be used as-is in a diffuser, bath, or aromatherapy locket but should be diluted before application to the skin. To purchase the same formula in a form that is pre-diluted and ready-to-use on the skin, go to our Massage Oils page where you’ll find almost all of our Essential Oil Blend formulas pre-diluted to 2.5% in our signature massage base (a combination of Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil and Jojoba). Available in 4oz or 8oz bottles.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.