Be Calm Essential Oil Blend
This beautiful blend of floral and citrus notes is deepened by our exquisite frankincense essential oil from Somalia. Be Calm Essential Oil Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils that have been reported by aromatherapists to help promote relaxation and assist in dealing with stress. Take a deep breath, exhale and allow feelings of calm and ease to replace the tensions of the day.
How to Use This Blend
This product is ready to use in a diffuser or aromatherapy locket or can be added to a bath by diluting up to 8 drops in a tablespoon of whole milk and gently stirring into the warm water. Before applying to the skin, Be Calm Essential Oil Blend needs to be diluted in vegetable oil (see below).
Safety Issues and Tips
Essential oils that have been described by aromatherapists as calming might possibly encourage drowsiness while driving so we don’t recommend this blend for use in the car or before driving (Note: drivers may become drowsy even if the blend was applied only to a passenger in the vehicle). Also see General Safety Considerations in the box below.
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Mandarin Orange Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
Our Essential Oil Blends are formulated using pure essential oils. They can be used as-is in a diffuser, bath, or aromatherapy locket but should be diluted before application to the skin. To purchase the same formula in a form that is pre-diluted and ready-to-use on the skin, go to our Massage Oils page where you’ll find almost all of our Essential Oil Blend formulas pre-diluted to 2.5% in our signature massage base (a combination of Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil and Jojoba). Available in 4oz or 8oz bottles.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.