Cedarwood Essential Oil, Western Red – Restricted
Cedarwood Essential Oil – Western Red (Thuja plicata) from Canada is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the wood.
Precautions: Cedarwood Essential Oil, Western Red (Thuja plicata) may produce irritations on skin if used in high concentrations. Avoid use if pregnant.
Western Red Cedarwood is Restricted since in can be a harsh skin irritant. Use caution and be sure to dilute more that other essential oils.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.