|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Thymus vulagaris ct. thujanol||France||Cultivated||Steam Distillation||Herb||thujanol, terpinen-4-ol, alpha-terpineol||Bergamot, Lemon, Rosemary, Melissa, Lavender, Lavandin, Marjoram, Pine|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Thyme Thujanol Essential Oil
Thyme Thujanol Essential Oil (Thymus vulagaris ct. thujanol) is imported from France and is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the herbs.
Properties: The main properties of Thyme Thujanol Essential Oil are antifungal, antiparasitic, antiviral, bactericide, calming, immune system regulator, neurotonic, stimulating & regenerating.
Precautions: Thyme Thujanol may cause skin irritation. Do not use undiluted.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz