Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine Essential Oil (Citrus reticulata) from USA is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil produced through expression of the peels.
Also known as Citrus nobilis, C. madurensis, C. unshiu, C. deliciosa, European mandarin, naartjie and true mandarin.
Our Tangerine Essenital oil has some great properties like helping to relieve stress and digestive problems. But, it is mainly used to increase skin circulation, reduce fluid retention, and help prevent stretch marks.
Tangerine Essential Oil is native to China, but was introduced to Europe in the early nineteenth century and later to the North American continent which is now a large producer of this oil.
As you probably know, most essential oils are produced by steam distillation. Most citrus oils, like our Tangerine oil, are the exception since their oils are produced by expression (squeezing) of the peel.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.