Spruce Essential Oil Black
Description: Spruce Essential Oil Black (Picea mariana) from Canada is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the needles. Black Spruce Essential Oil has an energizing fresh aroma useful for easing muscle aches and pains. Black Spruce Essential Oil can also be helpful for respiratory problems such as bronchitis, coughs, congestion, and boosting the immune system to fight colds, flu and infections. Spruce Essential Oil (Black) can be useful in treating anxiety and stress-related conditions.
Aroma: You’ll enjoy the clear, crisp aroma of pure Spruce Essential Oil (Black) which smells just like the fresh spruce forests of Canada. The vibrantly deep green forest aroma of Spruce Essential Oil (Black) truly inspires the senses. It is quite freeing and uplifting.
Uses: Spruce Essential Oil (Black) promotes mental clarity and may be helpful for clearing mental confusion. Black Spruce Essential Oil is 100% Pure, gently stimulating, and has been used for relief of stress and anxiety.
Canadian Spruce Essential Oil (Black) is also a restorative and may be helpful for building stamina since it strengthens and stabilizes the nervous system and supports adrenal function. Those with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome may benefit from using Black Spruce Essential Oil.
Spruce Essential Oil (Black) is also recommended for muscle aches and pains, poor circulation, strains, aching joints, sprains and muscle spasms. Black Spruce blended with Helichrysum helps prevent the formation of scar tissue, soothes injured muscles, tendons and ligaments, and speeds healing.
For respiratory conditions, Black Spruce may be helpful for relieving symptoms of bronchitis or asthma and makes a great aromatic mist.
Our Spruce Essential Oil (Black) is part of our Artisan Quality essential oils.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.