Sage Essential Oil (Spanish)
Sage Essential Oil (Salvia lavandifolia) from Spain is produced by steam distillation of the leaves & flowers.
Dalmatian Sage (Salvia officinalis) has potential toxicity issues if improperly used and it’s purchase on this site is therefore restricted to licensed nurses and physicians. If you are a licensed nurse or physician and want to purchase this product, please call or email us first.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.