- Additional Information
Dalmatian Sage Essential Oil
Dalmation Sage Essential Oil (Salvia officinalis L. var. A) from Greece is cultivated Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil produced by expression of the Sage herb.
Dalmatian Sage Essential Oil should only be used for ceremony or for aroma and should not be applied to the skin.
Note: Dalmatian Sage Essential Oil is restricted and only sold to practitioners.
Spanish Sage Essential Oil (Salvia lavandifolia) is considered much safer than the Dalmatian Sage Essential Oil.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
1/2oz, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz