|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Cinnamomum camphora||Madagascar||Organic||Steam Distilled||Leaves||Top to Middle||1,8-Cineole, Sabinene, a-Terpineol, a-Pinene, B-pinene||Bay, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Cedar Wood, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Thyme|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ravintsara Essential Oil (Restricted)
Ravintsara Essential Oil is also known as Ho Wood Essential Oil.
Ravintsara Essential Oil (Cinnamomum camphora – ct cinéole) from Madagascar is Organic Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the leaves.
NOTE: Ravensara and Ravintsara are NOT the same thing. Ravensara Essential Oil is a completely different essential oil with completely different botanical name and properties.
Ravensara Aromatica oil (high cineole) has a spicy, herbal aroma whereas the RaVINTsara smells very reminiscent of eucalyptus globulus because of the high 1,8-cineole content. By contrast, RaVENsara has very little 1,8-cineole.
Main Constituents: Sabinene, 1,8 cineole, α-terpineol
Properties: antiviral and immune stimulant; antibacterial; anticatarrhal; antifungal; anti-infectious; anti rheumatic; antiviral; decongestant;; cicatrisant; expectorant; immune tonic and neurotonic.
Uses: Ravintsara Essential Oil is often used for coughs, colds, influenza and other respiratory ailments like asthma and is especially in winter when time must be spent indoors. Ravintsara Essential Oil (Ho Wood Essential Oil) can be added to a diffuser in bedroom and living areas to boost immunity to help resist infection and give the spirit a lift.
Blends Well With: Ravintsara will blend well with eucalyptus, rosemary, bay laurel, frankincense, cardamon, black spruce, cypress, juniper and citrus oils.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz