Palmarosa Essential Oil
Palmarosa Essential Oil (Cymbopogon martinii) from India is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the gum.
Palmarosa Essential Oil is also know as Palma Rosa Essential Oil, East Indian Geranium, Turkish Geranium, Indian rosha, and Indian motia.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.