Organic Vanilla Absolute
Organic Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla plantifolia) from Madagascar is solvent-extracted from the organically grown fruit / bean pod.
Our Organic Vanilla Absolute has an even more amazing aroma than our conventionally grown Vanilla Absolute. Unfortunately, it is incredibly expensive and is produced in small batches. We are lucky to be able to procure any of this wonderful Vanilla Absolute Organic at all. If we are out of stock, please contact us and we can let you know when to expect the next batch and expedite your order.
You have probably smelled Vanilla extract, which contains sweeteners and is intended for ingestion. Our Vanilla Absolute is not meant for internal use. But if you like the smell of Vanilla extract, we know you’ll enjoy the rich and intense aroma of this Vanilla Absolute.
Its undertones are deep earthy, and a few moments of inhalation reveal woody middle notes and sweet high notes with a balsamic twist.
This Absolute is not intended for aromatherapy – it is made for perfumery. A thick, viscous liquid, Vanilla Absolute does not blend as easily as other oils. We recommend researching and arming yourself with a basic knowledge of perfumery if you intend to use Vanilla Absolute for making your own perfume. Dilute and blend with caution – this is a very heady aroma.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.