|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Vanilla plantifolia||Madagascar||Organic||Solvent||Fruit / Bean||Base||Vanillin, Hydroxybenzaldehyde, Acetic acid, Isobutyric acid, Caproic acid, Eugenol, Furfural||Benzoin, bergamot, frankincense, jasmine, lemon, mandarin, opopanax, orange, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, vetiver, ylang ylang|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Organic Vanilla Absolute
Organic Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla plantifolia) from Madagascar is Therapeutic Quality Absolute produced from the organically grown fruit / bean.
Our Organic Vanilla Absolute has an even more amazing aroma than our conventionally grown Vanilla Absolute. Unfortunately, it is incredibly expensive and we were lucky to be able to procure any of this wonderful vanilla absolute organic at all. Try a small bottle – even just one drop of this vanilla oil will “pump you up”.
Your have probably smelled vanilla extract and so, I think that you’ll find the aroma of organic vanilla absolute similar but so much more intense and richer. The organic vanilla has deeper more earthy aromatic undertones – quite nice. Also, of course, vanilla extract also has sweeteners and is meant for ingestion while our absolute is not meant to be taken internally.
Inhale the aroma of this vanilla absolute whenever you want to get that warm and cozy feeling, sort of like lying on the couch and drifting off while trying to read a novel.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
1/2 Dram, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz