|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Thymus capitatus||Turkey||Cultivated||Steam Distilled||Leaves||Middle||Carvacrol, Β-Fenchyl Alcohol, Thymol, and Γ-Terpinene||Lavender, Rosemary, Bergamot, Chamomile, Cypress, Cedar Wood, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano Essential Oil is also known as “Spanish Oregano” and Origanum.
Oregano Essential Oil (Thymus capitatus) from Turkey is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from Oregano leaves. Oregano Essential Oil is also called Origanum Essential Oil.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz