|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Citrus sinensis||USA||Organic||Expressed||Fruit||Top||a-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, limonene, linalool, citronellal, neral and geranial||black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, frankincense, sandalwood and vetiver|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Organic Orange Essential Oil Sweet
Description:Organic Orange Essential Oil Sweet (Citrus sinensis) from USA has a rich, fresh citrus scent. Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil is Therapeutic Quality and expressed from the fruit. Organic sweet orange essential oil can boost the spirits and yet is still calming to the nerves. Blend Organic sweet orange Essential Oil with spicy oils for baths, and add to massage oil for digestive system. Organic Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) encourages sleep and is used astringent, soothing agent, skin conditioner.
Organic Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) is used in aromatherapy to create the feeling of comfort and warmth.
Properties:Organic Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) has a sweet, fresh and tangy smell, is yellow to orange in color and watery in viscosity. The shelf life is approximately 6 months.It is a safe non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil, yet care must be taken with it since it can have a phototoxic effect. Orange Oil should therefore preferably not be applied before going out into sunlight for prolonged periods.
Cautions: Do not use Sweet Orange Oil on the skin or in baths 12 hours prior to sun or sunlamp exposure.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz