Myrtle Essential Oil (Organic)
Our Myrtle Essential Oil (Organic) (Myrtus communis) is from Albania and has a clear, fresh aroma that is with slight camphorous hint, not unlike Eucalyptus. Our Myrtle Essential Oil (Organic) is produced by steam distillation of the myrtle flowers, leaves and twigs on a family farm in Albania. Myrtle Essential Oil (Organic) if often used for respiratory conditions and use in cosmetics to treat oily skin.
Our Myrtle Essential Oil (Organic) is part of our Artisan Quality line of essential oils.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.