|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Acacia decurrens||France||Wildcrafted||Solvent||Flowers||Base||(Z)-heptadec-8-ene, Heptadecane, Nonadecane, Palmitic acid 2-phenethyl alcohol, Methyl anisate, Ethyl palmitate||Jojoba and Sunflower|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Mimosa Absolute (Acacia decurrens) from France is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil extracted with solvent to produce 100% pure Mimosa Essential Oil.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz