|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Litsea cubeba||China||conventionally cultivated||Expressed||Fruit||Top||Citral, limonene, myrcene, linalool and linlyl acetate||Basil, Geranium, Ginger, Jasmine, Rose, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
May Chang Essential Oil
May Chang Essential Oil (Litsea cubeba) from China is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil produced by cold expression of the fruit.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz