Mandarin Essential Oil (Red)
Also known as Red Mandarin Essential Oil, Citrus reticulata, Citrus nobilis, madurensis, and unshiu
Mandarin Essential Oil (Red) (Citrus reticulata) from Italy is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil produced through expression of the peel.
We stock three types of Mandarin Essential Oil: Mandarin Red, Mandarin Green and Mandarin Yellow. All three Mandarin Essential Oils have similar properties, but there are subtle differences. Choose the mandarin oil that suits you best.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.