Helichrysum Essential Oil France
Helichrysum Essential Oil France is also known as “Helichrysum France”, “Everlasting Essential Oil”, and “Immortelle Essential Oil” or French Helichrysum Essential Oil.
Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) from France is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowers.
French Helichrysum Essential Oil is considered to be of excellent quality and aroma although it is somewhat less expensive that Helichrysum grown in Corsica. Some prefer the French Helichrysum, while others prefer the Corsican Helichrysum.
Our French Helichrysum Essential Oil is also referred to as Helichrysum Angustifolium. Helichrysum Essential Oil (France) is a low yield essential oil, steam distilled from flowering tops. Most perfumers and aromatherapists would agree that the aroma of Helichrysum France is amazingly complex. Though expensive, it adds amazing notes to blends. Chamomile, Citrus, Geranium, Lavender, and Clary Sage produce very pleasing results when blended with French Helichrysum.
Helichrysum Essential Oil (France) is considered to be very good, second only to Corsican Helichrysum.
Helichrysum Essential Oil (France) is also referred to as Helichrysum Angustifolium. Helichrysum is a low yield essential oil, steam distilled from flowering tops. The aroma is often described in many ways:
- slightly fruity
- and slightly buttery
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.