- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Fir Needle Essential Oil Siberia
Fir Needle Essential Oil Siberia (Abies siberica) comes from Austria and is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the needles of the tree.
Fir Needle Essential Oil Siberia has a christmasy / pine scent. Often used for scenting sachets and potpourris, it has a pleasant pine forest-lik aroma. The aroma of this Fir Needle Essential OIl is smooth, fresh, evergreen that is refreshing and harmonizing too. Precautions: may irritate skin – never used undiluted on the skin.
Main Constituents: α-Pinene; Limonene; β-phelandren; Bornyl acetate
Steam Distilled, medium, clear to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note of strong aroma, Fir Needle Essential Oil has the sharp crisp, clean scent of fir needles.
Fir Needle Essential Oil Siberia blends With: Pine, Cedarwood, Benzoin, Lavender, Spruce and Rosemary.
As with all essential oils, dilute Fir Needle Siberia before use, external use only. May cause skin irritation. Do not ingest essential oils. External use ONLY – REALLY!
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz