Fir Needle Essential Oil Canada
Fir Needle Essential Oil (Abies balsamea) comes from Canada and is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the needles of the tree.
Canadian fir needle essential is extracted through a process of steam distillation from fir needles, from the species Abies balsamea. The needles are where the active ingredients and powerful chemical compounds are located. Once the essential oil is extracted, it can be used for a wide variety of uses.
Active ingredients include: tricyclene, a-pinene, borneol, limonene, acetate, and myrcene.
The scent of fir needle essential oil is moderately powerful and is considered more of a middle note essential oil. Fir Needle Essential Oil Canada blends well with lemon, pine, orange, and rosemary.
Like using almost all essential oils for aromatherapy, the key word is “Aroma”. Essential oils should NOT be ingested, period. Just like you wouldn’t nibble in fir needles while hiking through the forest, you shouldn’t ingest any essential oils.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.