Eucalyptus smithii Essential Oil
Eucalyptus smithii Essential Oil from Australia is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the leaves.
Preferring wetter conditions than the other members of the Eucalyptus family, the Gully Gum (Eucalyptus smithii) is naturalized in the swamps and trenches of southern Australia. Though it is commercially grown in regions of Africa, as well, we prefer to source our cultivated Eucalyptus smithii Essential Oil from Australia, where it is produced by steam distillation of the Gully Gum’s fresh leaves.
Eucalyptus smithii Essential Oil has a pleasing woody, camphorous odor that blends well with lavender, thyme, rosemary, pine and other coniferous scents, and lemon.
This essential oil is most often used by aromatherapists for respiratory issues and complaints of the musculoskeletal system.
CAUTION: Used externally and in proper dilution, Eucalyptus smithii essential oil is generally non-toxic and non-irritant. Do not take this essential oil internally. Do not use this essential oil on or near the faces of infants or children under 10 years of age.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.