Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus) from Australia is Organic Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the leaves.
From Australia, we bring you our Therapeutic Quality Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil, steam-distilled from the fresh leaves of one of the world’s greatest trees: The Tasmanian Blue Gum. This is a thin, colorless to pale yellow essential oil with a penetrating, fresh, medicinal smell that is familiar to many. Blend it with essential oils such as lemon, lavender, thyme, rosemary, or various conifers for a pleasing fragrance.
Containing over 250 chemical constituents, our organic Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil is never redistilled so you can be certain none of the oil’s minor constituents have been lost.
The primary uses of Eucalyptus globulus Essential Oil (Organic) in aromatherapy have been related to the respiratory system and the musculoskeletal system.
SAFETY ISSUES: Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil is generally non-toxic and non-irritant for adults when used externally and in proper dilution. Never use internally. This essential oil should not be used on or near the faces of babies or children younger than 10 years of age.
Once a very popular ornamental tree for urban areas, Eucalyptus globulus has been planted across the globe. Generally, the tree’s mature size has since become problematic so few municipalities plant them anymore. However, many of the older giants are seen to have historical value and are now legally protected in some areas.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.