Essential Oil Samples (Choose 5)
Sample vials of our essential oils. Choose up to 5 vials of any of our essential oil samples. For the less expensive oils (under $20 for 1/2 oz.), you’ll receive a full vial. For the more exotic essential oils, like Gardenia, Rose and Tuberose, you’ll receive 5+ drops of pure essential oils per vial. For “in-between” oils (above $20 per 1/2 oz. but less than $50 per 2 ml.), you’ll receive more than 5 drops but less than a full vial. Choose up to five different vials or choose fewer vials and get more drops of a particular essential oil or absolute. You choose which oils you’d like to sample – each 1 mL clear glass vial holds approximately 25 drops. FREE micro-pipette and aroma test strip included with each vial.
- Example 1: you might choose to get samples of Frangipani (Plumeria), Gardenia, Jasmine, Rose & Tuberose – 5 drops of each in 5 clear glass vials.
- Example 2: you might choose to get only two vials Gardenia, 10 drops and Rose Otto 15 drops.
- Example 3: pick any 5 that you might like to try.
- Example 4: 1 full vial of Lavender Bulgaria, another of French Lavender, another of Lavender 40/42, another of Organic Sweet Orange and last one of a few drops of Mimosa absolute.
How to list the samples you’d like:
When checking out, there’s a box for NOTES. There, you can enter the names of samples that you’d like. Or, if you prefer, you can follow-up your order with an email listing the samples. Either way work.
Quantity of oil in each 1 ml vial is price dependent: you’ll get at least 5 drops for the expensive ones and up to a full vial (about 25 drops) for the less expensive ones.
Note: Normally, essential oils should only be stored in dark glass bottles (cobalt blue, amber, etc.), but these clear glass vials are not meant for long term storage and are clear so you can see the wonderful colors of the various essential oils (red, green, orange, amber, yellow, blue, chocolate, etc.).
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.