Essential Oil Sample Vials in Sets of 5 – You get to choose which oils you would like!
Choose 5 Essential Oil Sample Vials of almost any of our essential oils. The amount of Essential Oil in each clear glass sample vial will vary from 3 to 25 drops depending on the price of the oil. Note that you must choose 5 different oils, i.e. not more than 1 of the same oil (for exceptions, send us an email).
Choose your Essential Oil Sample Vials from 3 Groups:
1. Essential Oil Samples Vials – Most – Any Essential Oil Sample Vial EXCEPT Essential Oil Blends or Enfleurage Oils.
Also excluded are Benzoin (extruded), Cistus & Vanilla simply because they are too thick to get into the vials.
2. Essential Oil Samples Vials – Blends – Any Essential Oil Blend Sample Vial
3. Essential Oil Samples Vials – Enfleurage – Any Enfleurage Oil Sample Vial
Essential Oil Sample Vial – Most: Choose five different vials. You choose which oils you’d like to sample. Each 1 mL clear glass vial holds approximately 25 drops. Your vials will contain from 3-25 drops depending on the price of the oils you choose. 5 FREE 1.2 ml. pipettes included with each set of vials.
- Example: One full vial of Lavender Bulgaria, another of French Lavender, another of Lavender 40/42, another of Organic Sweet Orange and the last one of a few drops of Mimosa absolute.
- More: Want 10 or more? Just order multiple groups of 5.
Essential Oil Sample Vials – Blends: Essential Oil Blends in clear glass vials. Choose any Essential Oil Blend from our wonderful array of synergistic blends like Relax, Uplifting, Energy, etc. from our list of Essential Oil Blends.
Essential Oil Sample Vials – Enfleurage Oils: You’ll get just a few drops of our precious and rare Enfleurage Oils in clear glass vials but, oh, what an aromatic treat! Choose from our list of Enfleurage Oils.
How to list the samples you’d like:
1. When checking out, there’s a box for NOTES. There, you can enter the names of samples that you’d like.
2. Or, if you prefer, you can follow-up your order with an email listing the samples.
Either way will work.
FYI, if you use Amazon Pay rather than your credit card, then the Notes box doesn’t appear so you will have to pay and then send us a followup email with your list.
Again, the quantity (# of drops) of oil in each 1 ml vial is price dependent: you’ll get at least 3 drops for the expensive ones and up to a full vial (about 25 drops) for the less expensive ones. The number of drops that a vial can hold is also dependant on viscosity (the thickness of an oil).
Note: Normally, essential oils should only be stored in dark glass bottles (cobalt blue, amber, etc.), but these clear glass vials are not meant for long term storage and are clear so you can see the wonderful colors of the various essential oils (red, green, orange, amber, yellow, blue, chocolate, etc.).
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.