|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Canarium luzonicum||Philippines||Wildcrafted||Steam Distillation||Gum||Top||terpineol, elemicine, elemol, dipentene, phellandrene and limonene||frankincense, lavender, rosemary, myrrh and sage|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (2)
Elemi Essential Oil
Elemi Essential Oil (Canarium luzonicum) from the Philippines is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the gum.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz