Dill Essential Oil
Dill Essential Oil (Anethum graveolens) from India is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the seeds.
Dill Essential Oil is also know as Dill Seed Essential Oil.
Caution: While we do not recommend internal use (ingestion) of essential oils except under the guidance of an appropriately trained and licensed healthcare professional, Dill Seed essential oil is specifically cautioned against for oral use by people taking medication for diabetes due to potential drug interactions.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.