Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil (Copaifera langsdorfii) from Brazil is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the resin of the leguminous trees.
The crude resin of Copaiba Balsam trees is sustainably harvested in the rainforests of Brazil and then steam distilled to make this phenomenal essential oil.
This viscous liquid appears dark when exposed to light and has a pungent, woody scent.
Aromatherapists have cited numerous therapeutic properties for Copaiba Balsam essential oil, such as soothing skin, but this oil is most often used for perfumery. It makes a wonderful fixative and a hearty base note for perfumes with sweet, floral overtones.
You may also like our essential oils of Balsam, Peru and Balsam, Poplar.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.