|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Coffea arabica||Venezula||Cultivated||Expressed||Bean||Middle||A-Pinene, P-Cymene, Linalool, Eugenol and Methyl Salicylate||Ambrette Seed, Amyris, Balsam of Peru, Black Pepper, Clove, Cocao, Ginger, Jasmine, Labdanum, Lavender, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Coffee Essential Oil
Coffee Essential Oil is also known as Coffee Super Roasted and Coffee Oil.
Coffee Essential Oil (Coffea aramica) from Venezula is cultivated with the wonderful aroma of pure super roasted coffee. This coffee oil simply smells delicious. Coffee Oil is produced by expression from the coffee bean.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
10ml, 15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz