Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) from Sri Lanka is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the bark.
Precautions: Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is irritating to the skin.
Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil is much less irritating to the skin than Cinnamon Bark oil.
“Restricted” means that we will only sell this essential oil to Clinics, Hospitals, Professional Aromatherapists or other knowledgeable persons that are fully aware that this essential oil has some properties which could be hazardous – usually skin irritation or to be avoided during pregnancy.
By purchasing this “Restricted” essential oil, you are agreeing that you are aware of all the cautions and hazard warnings of this essential oil and will use it responsibly.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.