Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Carrot Seed Essential Oil (Daucus carota) from Austria is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the seeds.
Aromatherapists have used Carrot Seed Essential Oil for skin care and it is found in some skin care products formulated to nurture mature and damaged skin.
The only negative about Carrot Seed Oil is its aroma. It can be a little unpleasant at full strength. But, when blended in small amounts with other essential oils and/or carrier oils, the aroma can become quite pleasant.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.