Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Carrot Seed Essential Oil (Daucus carota) from France is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the seeds.
The major therapeutic use of Carrot Seed Essential Oil is for skin care. Many skin care products use it to nurture mature and damaged skin.
The only negative about Carrot Seed Oil is its aroma. It is a little unpleasant, especially aroma at full strength. But, when blended with other essential oils and carrier oils, the aroma can become quite pleasant.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.