|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Juniperus virginiana||USA||Wildcrafted||Steam Distilled||Wood||Top||Alpha Cedrene, Beta Cedrene, Cedrol, Widdrol, Thujopsene and Sesquiterpenes||Bergamot, Benzoin, Cypress, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Juniper, Jasmine, Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Rose, Neroli and Rosemary|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Blood Cedarwood Essential Oil
Blood Cedarwood Essential Oil (Juniperus virginiana) from the USA is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the wood.
Cautions: Blood Cedarwood Essential Oil may produce irritations on skin if used in high concentrations. Avoid use if pregnant.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz