Birch Essential Oil (Sweet) (Restricted)
Earn up to 5 Points.
Sweet Birch Essential Oil is mainly made up of methyl salicylate, the main ingredient in aspirin. Sweet Birch Essential Oil should NOT be used by anyone allergic to aspirin. Each drop is roughly equivalent to one aspirin so BE CAREFUL.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Sweet Birch Essential Oil
Birch Essential Oil Sweet (Betula lenta) from UK – Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Sweet Birch Oil. Sweet Birch Essential Oil is steam distilled from its bark.
Birch Essential Oil (Sweet) is mainly made up of methyl salicylate, the main ingredient in aspirin. Sweet Birch Essential Oil should NOT be used by anyone allergic to aspirin. Each drop is roughly equivalent to one aspirin so BE CAREFUL, especially if you’re on any medications like blood thinners.
Along with its analgesic effects, Sweet Birch essential oil has properties that are:
Chemically, Birch Essential Oil (Sweet) is very similar to Wintergreen and is a good alternative to Wintergreen, especially since its aroma is much more pleasant.
Sweet Birch Essential Oil has sometimes been used to help with depression.
Blends well with:
Sandalwood, Citrus oils, Cedarwood, and Rosewood.
Sale of Sweet Birch Essential Oil is Restricted. / Use caution and learn about its properties before use.
“Restricted” means that we will only sell this essential oil to Clinics, Hospitals, Professional Aromatherapists or other knowledgeable persons that are fully aware that this essential oil has some properties which could be hazardous – usually skin irritation or to be avoided during pregnancy.
By purchasing this “Restricted” essential oil, you are agreeing that you are aware of all the cautions and hazard warnings of this essential oil and will use it responsibly.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz