Bergamot Mint Essential Oil
Essential Oil of Bergamot Mint (Mentha citrata) is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil from the USA, distilled from the leaves and flowering tops of the plant.
The aroma of Bergamot Mint essential oil is sweet, herbaceous and a bit fruity. It has unrealized potential for natural perfumers and blends well with Lavender, Sage, Bergamot, and Petitgrain. Its sweet aroma helps to counterbalance the sharp aromas of some other essential oils.
This mint variety of Bergamot is not well-known in aromatherapy or in the natural perfume industry but we feel that it a “little gem” that deserves to be utilized more often.
You might also enjoy our Bergamot FCF Essential Oil.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.