These unique glass aromatherapy diffusers are available in 4 great colors. Use these glass aromatherapy diffuser bowls as a vessel into which you can add a few drops of essential oil to emit their gentle aroma into the air. Approximately 2.5″ in diameter.
Four Colors Available
Simply place the included cotton ball in the Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser Bowl, add a few drops of Essential Oils and cover with the wire-mesh brass top. The gentle aroma of the essential oils will last for a few days to a week or more in this essential oil diffuser depending on the specific essential oils you have chosen and the amount used.
Add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to the Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser Bowl to relax, Orange oil or Lemon oil for a bright/clean smell, Pine oil or Spruce oil for that aroma of the forest, or Peppermint oil to help keep you alert, or try one of our fine Enfleurage florals like our Artisan Aromatics Gardenia Essential Oil, Lily Essential Oil, Rose Essential Oil or Tuberose Essential Oil.
Use one glass aromatherapy diffuser bowl as an aroma diffuser for small rooms or on bedside tables or, for large rooms, you may need to use multiple aroma diffuser bowls (depending on amount and type of essential oil used).
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.