|Botanical Name||Origin||Cultivation||Method of Extraction||Source||Note||Main Natural Constituents||Blends Well With|
|Plumeria alba||India||Farm / Eco-Ethical||Solvent Extraction||Flower petals||Top||Very complex with over 200 different naturally occurring chemical constituents. NOTE: These are completely natural components - nothing is added or taken away.||The floral oils, especially jasmine as well as geranium and palmarosa|
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Also know as Plumeria Oil
Our Frangipani Absolute (Plumeria alba) is produced in India by solvent extraction of the flowers and is 100% pure.
This Absolute oil contains the essence of Plumeria alba flowers, cultivated in India. The aroma of this frangipani absolute is quite nice and somewhat lighter than that of the flower.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
1/2 Dram, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 1oz, 2oz, 4oz